- Addiction: (NC-17) Mr Gold, hardened Wall Street businessman, finds himself addicted to something only Starbucks can offer… other that the coffee.
- Caramel and Berries: (NC-17) Addiction!Remix. Set around the time Belle applies for various internships. She finds a kitten she can’t keep, and Gold cannot resist his one chance to play the knight for the woman he loves, however secretly. See mini-sequel here.
- Withdrawal: (NC-17) Sequel to Addiction. A lot of things can happen in a New York Gala at the exclusive Waldorf Astoria Ballroom, appropriately transformed into an Enchanted Forest for the occasion. Part One, Part Two and Part Three. See the dresses here.
- The Giving Season: (NC-17) Christmas holds no joy for Nicholas Gold, New York tycoon, when he thinks his girlfriend is across the Atlantic on a business trip. Fortunately he is very much mistaken.
- Indulgence: (NC-17) A sequel to Withdrawal. The terms of the deal are easy to hammer out: he wants forever. It’s the proposal that proves tricky. Part One, Part Two and Part Three. See the ring here.
- Best Laid Plans: (PG) Sometimes thinking you’re early when you’re late just means you’re right on time.
- Spinning the Wheel: (PG-13, will go up to R) The evolution of a romance, from the reunion to the happily-ever-after… if they can make it that far. Currently housed only in Fanfiction.Net and on Hiatus.
- Child!Rumbelle Fic: (PG) Rum is the lonely but powerful little Tyrant of the playground when he meets the blue-eyed new girl, who smiles at him and makes his tummy feel funny. He quickly comes to the conclusion that he must marry her. Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five. WIP.
- Darkly Intriguing: (NC-17) Belle French, antiques book dealer and restorer, find herself befriending and odd but compelling couple, Gomez and Morticia Addams. It is while she restores the family library that Cousin Rumple first stumbles into her, and the sparks are immediate. But the deeper Belle goes into the strange world of the Addams’s the more worried friends and family members grow. Prologue, Part 1, Part 2 , Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5. WIP.
- Fairy Rings, A Darkly Intriguing Remix: (PG-13) What if Belle really was a sun fairy?
- Stolen: (PG-13) A ridiculously long 3,000 word “drabble” about Rumple as a highwayman and Belle as a lady a bit too adamant on taking the same route to the Monk’s Library… PG-13, of course, cause I cannot write Rumbelle below that rating, for some reason. Bases on an anonymous prompt.
- Fair: (PG-13) Post-finale fic. The purple mist dissapears, the battle lines are drawn and only one thing is certain in Storybrooke anymore: Mr Gold is the luckiest bastard to ever live.
- Comings and Goings: (R) A fill to the following OUAT Kink Meme prompt: Mildly AU, I guess? Anyway, you know how in “Heart of Darkness” Snow White and The Dwarves visit Rumpelstiltskin? And then later Charming? I’d like it if there was a fic where they walk in on Rumpelstiltskin going down on Belle on his table.
- Silently the Senses: (PG-13) Frustrated former composer and tyranical conductor Nicholas Gold finds unexpected inspiration in the form of his orchestra’s newest member: young, talented and intriguing Isabelle French, clarinetist. Written as a prompt fill for Tardisinwonderland.
- The First Bite: (PG-13) A kiss. A bite. A roomful of Charmings. (AKA: “The Charmings walk in on Rumple and Belle snogging at the premiere” prompt fill).
- Beauty in Surrender: (NC-17) As Snow White and her Charming finish “taking back the kingdom” they seek the alliance of the Queen of the Frontlands, who holds power beyond anyone’s wildest dreams in the form of her devoted servant and ill-concealed lover, the Dark One.
- Give Unto Me: (NC-17) A Beauty in Surrender prequel. Lady Belle, bound by magic to the Dark One’s dagger, makes a deal with him to ensure the final, resolute end of the Ogre Wars and those who seek to profit from them in order to bring her land peace. In exchange she offers him the opportunity to kill her when his task is fulfilled. Rumplestiltskin vows to hold on to his anger towards the girl but the more time he spends around her the more confusing his feelings become.
- The Price of Gold: (R) Mr Gold, recent owner of Storybrooke’s Library, is not interested in charging Belle rent. She insists on the need to pay and so he asks to kiss her hand. It starts out innocently enough but then the wicked landlord decides to “raise the rent”. Little by little “collecting the rent” starts to become a euphemism for much more pleasurable activities.
- A Flicker of Light: (PG-13) Mr Gold and Belle travel back in time to when Rumple and Jones are “facing off” on the captain’s ship to retrieve something that will help Gold with the boundary problem. Jones is understandably not amused, but the shy spinner who has come to be trapped for the duration of the journey is more than fascinated by his older self and more precisely, his beautiful companion.
- Setting Free: (R) When Rumplestiltskin, suspicious of Jones’s sudden reappearance hundreds of years after their last encounter, follows the pirate into the Queen’s Fortress he gets more than he bargained for. AU for the episode “Queen of Hearts”.
- A Little Taste: (NC-17) AU. Nicholas Gold, bitter single father and local terror of Storybrooke, Maine, didn’t think he had a sweet tooth or a heart.
- The Act of Giving: (Light R) It’s Rumplestiltskin’s birthday in the Dark Castle. What do you give the man who has everything and nothing at the same time?
- Evidence: (PG) When Snow White refuses to kill the queen without making sure she had no chance of redemption Charming decides to raid Regina’s fortress, looking for evidence of her black heart. He finds much more than he bargained for in the process.
- Through a Looking Glass: (PG-13) He becomes enamoured with the woman in the mirror. Except she’s not real and he can’t keep her.
- Intimate Touches: (R) Post The Outsider. An amnesiac Belle finds herself spending more and more time with a skittish but determined Mr Gold while acclimating to her life. And even if she keeps him at arm’s length there are moments were she cannot help but let her guard down.
- Strangely Alarming: (NC-17) Rumplestiltskin thought it a fair exchange: the Lord’s heir for the village’s safety. But wee little Benjamin turned out to be more trouble and confusion than he thought at first, with his soft blue eyes, his pretty mouth and his exquisite scent. (A.k.a. crossdressing!Belle and sexually-confused!Rumple).
- Guide Me Home: (NC-17) Homeless and alone Rumford Gold has few joys in life. His only light in the darkness is a kind stranger, Belle, who gives him food and fleeting smiles. When a chance to turn his life around appears he hesitantly takes it, believing nothing will really come out of it. For once in his life, however, fate would take pity on him.
- Nourish Me: (NC-17) Set around a year after Guide me Home. Rum and Belle find themselves sharing an awkward dinner with his ex and her paramour. When Millie sparks panic in Rum Belle does whatever she can to try and soothe him.
- Layered: (NC-17) Passing herself as a bride-to-be was the strangest favour Belle French had ever done a friend, but she was confident she could pull it off. And then she went and fell in love with the designer. See mini-sequel here.
- Talk to Me: (NC-17)A radio talk show seemed like the perfect way for Rumford Gold to occupy his time without interacting too deeply with people. After all, who can really make a connection over the phone?
- See Me: (NC-17) Financial difficulties force Belle down a path she would’ve never thought she’d go. But nothing ends up working the way she imagined, not even her determination not to go to Mr Gold’s for the money.
- Left Behind: (PG currently) The royals are gone, the town in a panic and magic has been relegated to a group of uncooperative nuns. But Belle didn’t just let the love of her life sail away in a suicidal mission to let a couple of bumps in the road keep her from protecting Storybrooke till he returned safely with his grandson in tow. Part One. WIP
Destiny!Belle Series (main Fanfic yet to come):
- Reassuring Touches: (PG-13) While coding Dr Rush accidentally takes one of Belle’s senses away.
- A Hard Fix: (R) Tellford messes with the consoles and Rush makes it better.
- Finding Destiny (R): Set in the Destiny!Belle verse. In Twin Destinies, Twin!Rush pleads for Twin!Belle to Ascend before the ship dies and she with it. But Ascension is a lonely existence for Belle, who struggles to control her abilities in order to access the corporeal world and catch glimpses of Nick in different universes. It is then that she catches a glimpse of a very foul-mouthed incarnation of Rush. Part One and Two. WIP.
Temptation!Verse: Belle is Father MacAvoy’s favourite bartender:
- The Nature of Temptation: (PG) Joseph gets drunk because he has a crush on the pretty bartender and that’s the only way he gets to spend time with her. (Based on a prompt by Bad Faery).
- The Virtue of Dreaming: (R) He loves it when he dreams about her. A man can’t be held responsible for the content of his dreams.
- Those who Wander: (R) He pretends to sleepwalk. Lying is the least of his sins at the moment.
- Deadly Sins: (R) A travelling priest with charm and charisma arrives in Middlesbrough, stirring up a myriad of feelings inside Father MacAvoy. Key among them is jealously, something the good priest is not unfamiliar with, possessiveness and anger, specially when it comes to the new arrival getting too close to his Belle.
- Penance and Charity: (NC-17) hinking that he had taken advantage of Belle’s fragile state Father MacAvoy struggles for a why to atone for his sins. Desperate he decides to inflict physical pain on his body to cleanse his soul. When Belle catches him in the act and is unable to persuade him not to go through with it, she claims the right to be the one to hold the whip, if only to make sure the damage is not great.
Eve!Verse: Belle is sixteen and Father MacAvoy’s ward. She also might be the fucking love of his life.
- Eve in the Garden: (PG) He thought he couldn’t want her more in spite of her youth and his calling. He was wrong.
- Sleeping Eve: (PG) Belle has nightmares, and she can only sleep if Joseph is in the same room because he makes her feel safe. She tries to hide her problem, but he notices.
- Burning Eve: (R) He can’t tell what’s real and what isn’t. He only knows his blood feels like burning and everything hurts, but Belle is close and near, ready to soothe the pain and make him better
OUAT Ficlets and Drabbles
- Tied up: Prompt: Belle has terrible taste in ties, but she endeavors to change Gold’s mind about her choices anyway.
- Being Brave: Mr. Gold is terrified of women(being a spouse abuse victim from his previous marriage to bae’s mother), he is never alone with a female for any amount of time(he won’t allow it). Belle tries to fix this.
- Propositions: Mr Gold enjoys her playing the overbearing Landlord.
- A Man: Prompt: They’re both tired of waiting for the other to make the first move.
- A Leap: Post-‘Fair’!Rumbelle: Jimminy sees them out on a date, works up courage to ask Red.
- A Glimpse: Prompt: “Archie’s favorite outfit on Ruby”.
- Projecting: Prompt: Archie has a crush on Belle, Rumple gets jealous and turns him toward Ruby. I know this has already been a Red Cricket prompt, but I wanna see your take on it:).
- A Mad Chase: Prompt: Mad Swan, post-curse breaking. She apologizes for not believing him and manages to somehow keep her parents from killing him.